Hemet Valley Medical Center
Founded in 1943, The Hemet Valley Medical Center is a 327-bed hospital located in the heart of the San Jacinto Valley. It is currently privately owned and operated by Physicians for Healthy Hospitals, Inc., with a full array of inpatient and outpatient services serving over 20,000 patients a year. This facility continues to grow with the community as the largest private employer in the San Jacinto-Hemet Valley accredited by The Joint Commission.
IFE has been providing geotechnical engineering, materials testing, and construction inspection for various medical center improvements on this site for over 20 years. We have recently provided testing and inspection services for a boiler replacement project, Building B reconstruction, and an emergency room remodel.
- Geotechnical investigations for emergency room additions and other facility upgrades
- Laboratory soil testing for maximum density, expansion, classification, corrosion and R-Value
- Reinforced concrete inspection and test cylinder fabrication
- Concrete batch plant inspection
- Concrete and asphalt coring and strength testing
- Epoxy testing
- Reinforcing steel testing (tensile strength and hardness)
- High strength bolt, nut and washer testing (tensile strength and hardness)
- Reinforced masonry inspection
- Masonry compressive strength of block, prisms, mortar and grout