Redlands & Oleander Avenue Pipeline Replacement
The EMWD Redlands and Oleander Avenue Pipeline Replacement project included:
- Construction of approximately 3,000 LF of 12-inch replacement pipeline along Redlands Avenue, between Sinclair Street and Dawes Street in the City of Perris with C-900 PVC pipe.
- Construction of approximately 3,800 LF of 24-inch replacement pipeline along the Oleander Storm Channel access road with welded steel between Perris Boulevard and the Perris Valley Storm Drain Channel with welded steel CML&C pipe
IFE performed the initial geotechnical engineering investigation. Key issues included the presence of moist to very moist clays and sandy clays on the Redlands Avenue alignment and moist to very moist soils along the east portion of the Oleander alignment.
- Compaction testing during backfill operations
- As-needed geotechnical consultation
- Testing of proposed bedding materials and concrete cylinders